Setting up your Shop
Here are some tips to help you give the best jump-start to your brand new shop, before you start selling products!
A shop banner is a great way to showcase who you are when customers visit your shop profile. To upload a banner, just follow these steps:
- Visit your shop profile. You can access your shop profile by going up to the very top right of our homepage, mousing over your username, and clicking “Shop Profile.” If you haven’t uploaded a banner yet, you’ll see “Upload Banner.”
- Click “Upload Banner” and you’ll be able to choose an image.
- Choose an image and click “Open.” Here are our upload limits:
- Banner must be at least 1020 x 350 px
- We accept PNG, JPG, and GIF files
- Banner must be less than 5 MB in size
- After the file uploads, your banner is live!
You've worked hard creating great products to sell on Creative Market, so prepare for your first payout by completing your payout settings. This will allow you to fill out your shop tax form and set a payout method. Please note that until you fill out this information, you will not be able to request a payout.
For more tax- and payout-related information, please check out this helpful resource.
Disclaimer: Creative Market does not provide tax advice. For further information, and to ensure you are complying with tax laws, please consult a tax professional.
We recommend you review these helpful resources to get the most successful start selling here at Creative Market:
- Shop Owner Guide to Taxes & Payouts: This article answers all of your questions about getting paid out for your sales and covers important tax topics.
- Listing a New Product: Learn all about listing products in your shop
- Updating and Removing Products: Learn more about how to update your products and notify customers of updates
- Site Content Guidelines: Review important community guidelines that apply to all members on the site.
- Shop Owner Guidelines: These important guidelines apply to all of our Shop Owners and help ensure the best selling and buying experience.
- Shop Owner Pro Tips: Visit your Products List to download a free Shop Owner Kit to help you get a head start in your shop with helpful tips and templates.