• I am not able to download the product I purchased.. How can I re-download and view the purchase I made?
You have made a purchase through the Guest Checkout, which does not automatically create an account. To be able to re-download and view your purchases, you must create an account on Creative Market with the same email address used at the time of your purchase. Once you create your account, you will need to ensure you verify the account within the email that is sent to you. Please look through this Help Guide as it will walk you through further steps.
• The product I purchased doesn’t seem to work when I download it!
If the product does not work in the required application, you can contact the Shop Owner who fully supports the products they sell. Please allow the seller a few days to look into your inquiry. See how to contact them here.
• I see an error code when I checkout. What does this mean?
Please reach out to your bank first to ensure there are no issues on that end, and if everything checks out, please let us know! If your account looks to be charged, but you do not receive your product, then this is most likely due to your bank pre-authorizing the amount, which will be removed by your bank in a few days. Purchase Errors Help Article.
• The product is not as described. I want a refund.
Before reaching out to support,contact the seller who fully supports their products they sell on Creative Market. Please allow a few days for them to respond. Creative Market Refund Policy.
• I want to make changes to my membership.
Any changes to your membership will need to be done by the account owner. Please visit our Help Centre on all things Membership.
• I want to unsubscribe from all future newsletters.
To manage what emails you receive, please visit your Account Settings page here. Please allow up to 48 hours for this to take effect.