It is our goal to make every effort to ensure that you are pleased with the products you purchase on Creative Market! Since all of our products are digital and cannot be returned, we want to do our best to help you get your purchase up and running. You can read more about how the resolution process works below:
If you’re experiencing a technical issue with a product, you're encouraged to contact the Shop Owner, as they will be the most knowledgable regarding issues or questions relating to the product they've created. Our independent Shop Owners take great pride in providing products that are high quality and easy to use, and they want you to be satisfied with your purchase, so they’re always happy to help!
Note: On the rare occasion you do not hear back from a Shop Owner after 48 business hours, please submit a ticket and we’ll help contact them on your behalf.
Additionally, in an effort to provide you easy solutions to common technical issues that may arise with your purchased item(s), we’ve provided some quick resources in this article. We also offer other helpful resources you can use to troubleshoot product issues in this section of our Help Center.
We offer the following exchange policy:
- I’ve purchased the wrong product license. We're happy to facilitate an exchange in these cases. Please purchase the correct license of the same product (this can be done by visiting the product page and clicking "Add another license.") After that, please write to the Support team, including your order ID, and let us know which license you would like us to refund, and we'd be happy to do that.
- I've purchased the wrong version of a product. If you'd like to exchange a product from the same shop because you bought the wrong version (e.g., PowerPoint instead of Keynote, AI instead of PSD, etc), we’d be happy to facilitate an exchange. Please purchase the product you intended to purchase from the same shop, then provide the Support Team your Order ID of the version you meant to buy so we can process the refund for the original purchase.
- I've purchased the wrong credits package. Go ahead and purchase the correct credits package here, then submit a support ticket, and we'll gladly refund the original credits package.
- I've purchased a product from one shop, but found a product from a different shop I like better. Though we do not offer refunds for the original purchase in these cases, please drop us a note, and we'll be happy to offer you an alternative solution!
- I've used the wrong credit card for my purchase by mistake: Go ahead and purchase the product again using the correct card (click "Need another license?") then submit a support ticket, and we'll gladly refund the original purchase.
Because the products we offer are digital and cannot be returned, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations:
- You purchased two licenses for the same product, or two credits packages, accidentally. We'll gladly refund you for the duplicate purchase(s). Just drop us a note here!
- There is a technical problem with the product that the Shop Owner cannot resolve after becoming aware of the issue. First, you should contact the Shop Owner with specific information about the technical issue. If you and the seller encounter a consistently reproducible error with the product files that cannot be resolved by the seller, please let us know. Note: Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
- The product was misrepresented in the description. We consider an item to be "misrepresented" when the delivered item does not match the described function in the product description, or when an item stated to be included is not delivered. Misrepresentation does not include subjective opinions on the quality or appearance of an item.
- For example: An item would be misrepresented if the product description promised clean lines, but the delivered product shows pixelation at 100%. A product would NOT be misrepresented if a buyer believes that the item “doesn’t look good” or “isn’t high quality compared to other items purchased.”
- I purchased credits less than a month ago, but didn't need them after all. As long as your unspent credits package was purchased less than 30 days ago, we can issue a refund. Just drop us a note here!
We’re unable to process refunds in the following situations:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better, or you’ve changed your mind about your purchase. However, you can learn more about our Exchange Policy here.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software (described in the listing) to open and edit the product. Software requirements may be listed one of several ways, including "Compatible with" information below the product screenshot, file type, or product description.
- You bought an item on accident, and our system shows that the product was downloaded.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You got charged for a Free Good that expired or is past its promotional date. Please note that our active free goods display a button that says "Download Free" during their promotional week. If you see the same button instead labeled "Buy Now" or "Finish Purchase," you will be charged, since the item is not an active free good. You can learn more about our Free Goods here.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or similar issues related to your internet service. Please see this article for tips to troubleshoot these issues.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- You need a partial refund for a credits package because you did not use all of them. Please note that we do not offer direct PayPal product purchases. You can learn more about PayPal usage here.
- Your product purchase was made over 30 days ago.
- Your unspent credits package was purchased over 30 days ago.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of Creative Market. You can learn more about our Refund Policy in our Terms of Service, section 8.
We're committed to making sure you have a great experience on Creative Market, so if you have any questions or issues with your purchase, we'd love to hear from you as soon as possible so we can help you resolve the issue. We try to respond to most inquiries via the ticket form within 24 hours during our business hours of Monday-Friday, 9-5 PST.
If you need a refund for a purchase, please make sure you've read through our Refund Policy here before sending us a refund request.
Please note that we will permanently close accounts from which we have received any chargebacks. Previous purchases will no longer be available for access in this case. Any PayPal disputes will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved.
I filed a dispute via PayPal. Why haven't I gotten a response?
The best way to contact Creative Market about any purchase issue is to contact us via our Ticket Form here. Any disputes we receive through PayPal will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved. We'll be happy to resolve any duplicate purchases and other issues, but you will need to contact us via the Ticket Form.
What if I filed a chargeback on accident?
Please contact your bank / card issuer or PayPal to rescind the chargeback. Once the chargeback has been removed, we will be able to re-open your account.
I didn't file a chargeback! Why is my account closed?
Sometimes, if a card gets canceled due to being stolen/lost or has been reported to have fraudulent activity, a bank or card issuer can sometimes mark all transactions in a specific time period as "fraudulent". If this is the case for you, please contact your bank or card issuer to rescind the chargeback.