Bulk Product Editor FAQ
Note: The bulk product editor is currently undergoing maintenance and will be unavailable until April 2018. To upload a new product, please visit the single product uploader. To edit an existing product, simply view that product on Creative Market and click the “Edit” button at the top right of your screen. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You can upload multiple items using our Bulk Editor. It’s especially useful for large batches of photos. You can also use the Bulk Editor to edit multiple products at once, but please be careful when editing multiple products! If the selected products are edited, they will have the same exact information for the edited sections. Once the changes are saved, they cannot be reverted. For example, if you select products A, B, and C, change the product description, then save the changes, products A, B, and C will have the same exact product description.
To upload Photos using our Bulk Uploader, follow these steps:
- Visit our Bulk Editor page. You can also access this page by creating a new product, then clicking Add Multiple Products at the very top.
- Select photos in your system, then drag them to the area that says “Click here to drag and drop files to upload them”
- You’ll see a progress bar; just wait a couple seconds (or minutes, depending how many products you’re trying to upload). After the products are finished uploading, you’ll see your products appear. Products that show an orange exclamation mark still need more information.
- You can edit products individually by clicking on the product and making the updates.
- You can edit products in bulk by selecting multiple products (holding down SHIFT on your keyboard). Any edits you make will be applied to all of the selected products.
- If you’re uploading Photos, you can use these tips to fill out your photos’ IPTC information so several fields in the bulk uploader will auto-populate.
- When all of the information for each product is filled out, you can set them for sale by selecting products and clicking “Available for Sale” at the top. You can also save them as drafts and come back to the Bulk Uploader later.
Do you have an FTP Upload Method?
Sorry, we do not offer an FTP.