Here’s how to install gradients (GRD files) in Photoshop:
- Go to Edit > Preset > Preset Manager… then select the Gradients preset type.
- Click Load… then locate the file(s) ending in .GRD, and click open.
- Your patterns will be available to use with your Gradient tool, or where gradients are found in
- Layer Styles (Window > Tools or Layer > Layer Styles).
Here’s how to install gradients AI files) in Illustrator:
- In Illustrator, open up your Swatches Panel (Window > Swatches)
- Click the menu button in the top right corner of the Swatches panel.
- Go to Open Swatch Library > Other Library...
- Locate the gradient (.ai) file library, and click open.
- Your gradients will appear as a separate swatch panel.
- Any swatches you select and use will appear in your main Swatches Panel also.