All About Product Listings
Here’s a handy guide to interpreting a product listing and finding out the most possible about the product you’re about to purchase:
(Product Shown: by )
- Product title
- Shop Owner who is selling the product. Click here to visit their shop.
- Category and subcategory of the item. Sometimes this tells you more about the type of product to expect, especially for , add-ons, mockups, and templates.
- Display images: The main display is shown, and you can click the display to take a closer look. Additionally, you can click any of the smaller product thumbnails to check out the product’s displays.
- Listing description: This is the most descriptive part of a product listing. It contains more information about the product, lists what’s included, and often provides more insight as to what software is required. If not, it might have a list of included, like what’s boxed in blue, and this will give you a good idea of what software you’ll need.
- Purchase flow: Here’s where you can purchase the item. You can select a payment method. Any coupon discounts will show up here as well.
- License: first, select the license you’d like to purchase. You can learn more about the offered by clicking either license in #17.
- Finish Purchase: when you click this button, you commit to purchase the license of the product and you will be billed.
- Share link: use the “Pin it” button to save this product to Pinterest. You can also use the to share this product on your other social networks, such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Like: Click this small heart to “” the product.
- Collection: Click “save for later” to .
- Shop owner: Here’s the Shop Owner again. You can click their name to view their shop, or you can also to receive updates about their shop or as a way to show your support of them.
- Message Shop Owner: You can click this envelope icon to .
- The Shop’s , a gauge of what other customers think of their products.
- More products in this shop
- The Date when the product was released
- The Licenses Available for purchase for this product
- File Types: this lists some of the file types included in the actual product files. You can click “” to view the file and folder hierarchy inside.
- The total product File Size. This may give you a good idea how long the item will take to download after purchase.
- Requirements: This gives you an idea of . “Adobe” means the Adobe Creative Suite, and “CS2” means version CS2 or higher is required.
- Other file specifications are found here.
- Tags: These are keywords that describe the product. Click on any of these to be shown a list of products that also use the same tag.