All About Product Listings
Summary: Here’s a handy guide to interpreting a product listing and finding out the most possible about the product you’re about to purchase.
- Actions (boxed in green): You can share the product, click the small heart to “like” the product, or save it for later (save the product to a collection.)
- Purchase Flow (boxed in blue): Here’s where you can purchase the item directly, buy credits, or add the item to your cart.
- Seats: Select the number of licenses you need by clicking the + or - button here.
- License Type: Select the license you'd like to buy. You can learn more about the licenses offered by clicking "What are these?"
- If your balance won't cover the purchase, you can enter credit card information right above Finish Purchase.
- Finish Purchase: when you click this button, you commit to purchase the license of the product and you will be billed.
- Add to Cart: Want to buy more than one item? Add the product to your cart! You can access your cart later, review your purchases, and enter payment info there when you're ready to check out.
-  Product title
-  Shop Owner who is selling the product. You can click their name to view their shop and the other products they offer.
-  Product's overall star rating. Click on the "# Reviews" to read reviews about the product.
-  Category and subcategory of the item. This tells you more about the type of product to expect.
-  Display images: The main display is shown, and you can click the display to take a closer look at it. Additionally, you can click any of the smaller product thumbnails to check out the product’s displays.
-  File Types Included: this lists some of the major file types included in the actual product files. If a product includes more than one file type, you can click “Preview the Files” at the bottom to view the file and folder hierarchy inside. Product compatibility (if applicable) will appear in this section also with a list of compatible software. (Boxed in purple above)
-  Other product specs: These include file size (which may give you a good idea how long the item will take to download after purchase), dimensions, DPI, and other attributes.
-  Font Preview (for fonts): Here, you can test out a font. Select sample text strings, type your own text, and adjust the size in the preview below.
-  Listing Description: This provides specific details about the product itself. It often lists what’s included and provides more detailed insight as to what software is required in order to use the product.
-  Click "Show More" to view the full description. It's important to review the listing carefully before purchase, because it usually provides a complete picture of what you'll receive when you purchase.
After scrolling down the page past the Shop Card (where you can follow the Shop Owner or send them a message) and some related products, you'll see this section:
-  Reviews: Read reviews left by other customers here. You can review a product if you've purchased it.
-  Comments: Click this button to read comments left by customers, and leave your own if you want. Anyone can leave a comment.
-  Frequently Asked Questions : You can view more information about the product here. Click View All to view more product FAQ.
-  Contact Support: You can click this button to send the Shop Owner a private message or contact the Creative Market Support team for account or billing questions.