Changing or Resetting your Password
Click on the topics below to learn more:
- I know my old password; I just want to change it
- I don't know my old password; I need to recover my account.
- I don't know my old password; I need to change it, but I'm being asked for my old password.
- Common Password Issues
When you're logged in, you can change your password by going to your Account Settings here. You will need to enter your old password, then your new password twice (New Password and Verify Password). Finally, save your changes by clicking the green Change Password button.
If you’re trying to change your password but don’t know your old password or can’t log into your account, please reset your password here. Please note that you will need to use the email address you used to register the account. For security reasons we cannot generate a new password manually for you or change your email address.
Once you reach that page, please go through the following steps to recover your account.
- Enter your Email Address, then click "Send Recovery Email”.
An email will be sent to the address you supplied, if that email is registered to an account in our system:
- In the email click "Reset Creative Market Password”
- Your username will already be filled in. Type in a secure password, and then type the same password again to confirm it.
- Click "Set Password". The next screen will show that your password has been updated - you're done!
(You DO NOT need to enter anything for "Old Password," "New Password," or "Verify Password." These fields are simply here if you ever want to change your password again. Do note that the reset link will only be active for 24 hours from the time the email was sent.)
Having problems resetting your password? Read more below:
Here are some tips for addressing some common password issues that may arise:
- I didn’t get my password email!
- It’s still telling me that my password is wrong. I know it’s not because I just changed it!
- Tips for choosing a good password
- I'm being asked for my old password- and I don't know it!
- I see a message "Something went wrong" when I try to log in.
One common problem is that the email address typed into the recovery page was incorrect. If the email entered does not match the one on your account, the email will bounce and you will not receive a password reset email. Also, sometimes our email gets lost in your spam folder, so please check your spam folder to make sure the password email didn’t accidentally slip in there.
Still not getting an email from us? Shoot us an email here and let us know what email you’ve used to try to recover your account, and we’ll happily assist you.
When you reset your password, you should automatically be logged into your account. However, if you find yourself not logged in and you’re trying to log in again but receive the message that your password is incorrect, please do the following:
- STOP! Don’t keep attempting to log into your account without following these steps first:
- Clear your browser cache and reset your browser. For Macs: When you reset your browser, please make sure you quit the program; don’t just close all the browser windows.
- Wait about 10 minutes. Then attempt to login again.
- If you're still having trouble, please contact the Support Team.
We highly recommend that your new password follows these general guidelines.
It sounds like you're logged into your Creative Market account already! Please try the password reset process in a logged-out browser, and you should not have to supply your old password.
The Support Team will be happy to investigate this issue further - just drop us a note here!
Still having issues? Shoot us a message here and we'll help you out.