While we're proud of our track record of having very few site issues, they do sometimes occur. If you think you're seeing a bug, we often recommend a few quick tips that resolve some issues right away:
- Restart your browser or computer
- Clear your browser cache / cookies
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date
- Whitelist the Creative Market in your ad-blocker, virus software, or firewall.
If you're still seeing an issue, please submit a support ticket with the following information that will help us investigate:
- A clear description of the issue you're experiencing, including steps you've taken to find the issue
- The link to the specific page on the site where the issue is occurring
- The type of browser you're using (IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc) as well as the version. If you're using a mobile device, please specify which mobile device and browser you're using (e.g. Chrome on iPhone 8).
- If applicable, a list of browser pop-up blockers, virus software, or firewalls you're running. Sometimes these tools interfere with the normal workings of our site.
- Any screenshots of the error message (if applicable) or even a screencast, if the issue can't be captured by a single image.
Unsure how to create a screenshot? Here are some instructions that'll help:
Screenshot not enough? If a screencast video better demonstrates the issue, use this:
NOTE: In some cases, we may reply asking for a screenshot of your browser console. Here's how to find your browser console:
- Safari: Go to Develop > Show Error Console.
- Firefox: Right click on the page and click "Inspect Element."
Just drop us a note with this information, and we can investigate right away!