: We suggest following these guidelines to help ensure your graphics are of the highest quality. Read more about these guidelines below, and also check out these additional articles for more category-specific guidelines:General Guidelines
• Web Themes
- 1,920×1,080 px minimum (HD)
|File Format(s) Recommended
- PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PSD, PDF, SVG, EPS, AI
Ensuring your product works well for a wide audience
- Includes a tutorial, help file, or FAQ
- Files are layered and well organized.
Important information to include that helps the customer answer their own questions
- Clearly mentions software + version(s) required
Additional Quality Standards
These standards ensure that your customers have the best possible experience with your product
- Products like lens flares, sparkles, lights, and other bright elements using transparency overlay effects should clearly state how the transparency works and how to use the file
- Files can be easily reorganized or repurposed
- Elements are presented as a cohesive set; Style is consistent across all icons; Line art is consistently sized
- Pattern elements are well-composed and Patterns are seamless
- Colors and elements are easy to modify or alter
Please review the following guidelines carefully. Failure to follow these guidelines may subject your product to removal.
Guidelines that ensure your product is up-to-date and compatible with the latest software
- Product must be fully compatible with latest version of the listed compatible software (i.e. if your product requires Adobe Illustrator, it should be compatible with the latest version of Illustrator.)
For any questions, please reach out to our Support Team.