How can I resolve a copyright dispute?
We take all copyright concerns seriously. If you see your material being sold on Creative Market without your permission, please contact us. We will investigate and follow up with you.
If you are a Creative Market shop owner and see your content on another site without your permission you should send that site or host a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) takedown request. You may use the form below. Keep in mind that this does not constitute legal advice from Creative Market.
Attention: Copyright Agent
[NAME OF SITE]
[URL OF SITE]
Pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:
1. I am the duly authorized representative of the exclusive rights holder for the following materials:
[LINKS TO YOUR PROPERTY]
2. These exclusive rights are being violated by material available on your site at the following URLs:
[LINKS TO PAGES WITH REPORTED GOODS]
3. I have a good faith belief that the use of this material in such a fashion is not authorized by the copyright holder, the copyright holder's agent, or the law;
4. Under penalty of perjury in a United States court of law, I state that the information contained in this notification is accurate, and that I am authorized to act on the behalf of the exclusive rights holder for the material in question;
5. I may be contacted by the following methods:
[YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS]
[YOUR PHONE NUMBER]
I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material as it appears on your service in as expedient a fashion as possible. Thank you.