All about Collections
"Collections" is a feature that lets you save and organize your favorite products on Creative Market. You can collect your favorite products or save items for an upcoming project.
Be sure to check out these Collections curated by members of the Creative Market Community.
On each product page, you'll see a Save To Collection button below the purchase button. Here are some answers to common questions about collections:
- Where do I access my collections?
- How do I create a collection?
- How do I add a product to an existing collection?
- How do I remove a product from a collection?
- Can I make my collection(s) private?
- What's a "Wish List?"
You can access your Collections directly from your profile page.
To create a collection, follow the steps below.
- Click on the product you want to add.
- Click "Collection" on the right hand side of the product page, below the purchase button.
- In the "Manage Collections" box that pops up, click on the thumbnail for the Collection(s) you'd like to add the product to or click on "Create New Collection" to start a new collection with it.
- You can access and view all of your collections by going up to the top right on your screen, mousing over your username, and going down to "Collections."
To add a product to an existing collection, follow the steps below.
- On the product page, scroll down to "Save this for Later"
- Click on the collection to which you'd like to add the product. You can click more than one!
- Click on "Save to Collection."
- You can access the collection directly from your profile page.
To remove a product from a collection, follow these steps:
- Visit your profile page, and then click Collections.
- Click on the specific Collection you would like to edit. Hover over the item you want to remove and click on the "X" in the top right corner of the thumbnail to remove the item from your Collection.
You cannot add new products directly from a Collection, but you can delete products. You can also delete the entire collection by clicking Delete Collection in the bottom right corner of the collection.
Yes, you can! Besides your Wish List (which is set to private by default and cannot be changed), you may make any of your collections private, so that only you will be able to see them when you're logged into your account. Just visit the collection you'd like to set private and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
On the right side, you'll see small gray text that says "Set Collection Private." Just click on this text; you'll know that your collection is now set to private when that text changes to "Set Collection Public" (and you can click that to set your collection public again.) Mouse over the question mark icon to learn more. Please note that you will have to do this for each collection you wish to set private. If you'd like to automatically make all of your collections private, check out this article for more information on how to hide all of your account activity.
The "Wish List" is a preset Collection that everyone gets, to which you can add any product. This is the only Collection that is visible only to you. If you want to add items to it, follow the steps below.
- Click on the product you like, followed by "Collection" on the right hand side of the product page, below the purchase flow.
- In the "Manage Collections" box that pops up, simply click on the Wish List thumbnail and the product will then be added. Click Save to Collection and you're done!