All about Collections
Be sure to check out these Collections curated by members of the Creative Market Community.
On each product page, you'll see a Save For Later button at the top right corner of the page.
From here, you can add the product to existing collections, remove the product from collections, create new collections that are set to public or private, and view all of your collections:
Here are some answers to common questions about collections:
- Where do I access my collections?
- How do I create a collection?
- How do I add a product to an existing collection?
- How do I remove a product from a collection?
- Can I make my collection(s) private?
- What's a "Wish List?"
You can access your Collections directly from your profile page.
You can also access your collections directly from the menu on the top right:
To create a collection, follow the steps below.
- Click on the product you want to add.
- Click "Save for Later" on the upper right corner on the product page:
- In the "Add To Collection" box that pops up, click "Create a New Collection" at the top.
- Give your collection a name, set your Collection to public or private as desired, then click "Create."
- Your new collection will appear at the top with a teal ribbon to signify that it is added to that collection. You can now close this modal.
- The product will now appear as "Saved for Later":
- You can access and view all of your collections by going up to the top right on your screen, mousing over your username, and going down to "Collections."
To add a product to an existing collection, follow the steps below.
- On the product page, click "Save for Later"
- Click on the collection(s) to which you'd like to add the product. You can click more than one!
- The product will automatically be added to the collection(s) and you can close the modal at any time after you're done adding the product to collection(s).
- You can access the collection directly from your profile page.
To remove a product from a collection, follow these steps:
- Visit your profile page, and then click Collections.
- Click on the specific Collection you would like to edit. Hover over the item you want to remove and click on the "X" in the top right corner of the thumbnail to remove the item from your Collection.
You cannot add new products directly from a Collection, but you can delete products. You can also delete the entire collection by clicking Delete Collection in the bottom right corner of the collection. (Note: You cannot delete your "Wish List")
Yes, you can! You may make any of your collections private, so that only you will be able to see them when you're logged into your account. Just visit the collection you'd like to set private and click "Edit" below the Collection title.
You'll be able to toggle the collection to Private here. After that, save your Changes, and your collections will not be shown on your profile or activity.
Please note that you will have to do this for each collection you wish to set private. If you'd like to automatically make all of your collections private, check out this article for more information on how to hide all of your account activity.
The "Wish List" is a pre-loaded Collection that everyone gets when they open an account. This collection cannot be deleted. If you want to add items to it, follow the steps below.
- Click on the product you like, followed by "Save for Later" on the top right.
- In the "Collections" box that pops up, simply click on the Wishlist checkbox (which will appear at the bottom of your collections list.) The product will then be added. You're done!