It is our goal to make every effort to ensure that you are pleased with the products you purchase on Creative Market! Since all of our products are digital and cannot be returned, we want to do our best to help you get your purchase up and running. You can read more about how the resolution process works below:
- Technical issues
- Product Exchange Policy
- Product Refund Policy
- Membership Refund Policy
- Chargeback & Dispute Policy
If you’re experiencing a technical issue with your purchase
We define a technical issue as an unforeseen problem with a digital product that occurs when it is being used in the intended manner, which prevents you from using it in that intended manner.
For example, if you've purchased a mockup for Photoshop, a technical issue might generate unexpected errors or otherwise prevent you from using it as intended in Photoshop. A technical issue would NOT include: insufficient expertise with required software for the digital asset; not having the required software to use the product; or dissatisfaction when the digital asset does not perform outside of reasonable or normal capabilities (as described in the product listing.)
If you’re experiencing a technical issue with a product, you must first contact the Shop Owner, as they will be the most knowledgeable regarding issues or questions relating to the product they've created. Our independent Shop Owners take great pride in providing products that are high quality and easy to use, and they want you to be satisfied with your purchase, so they’re always happy to help!
On the rare occasion you do not hear back from a Shop Owner after 48 business hours, please submit a ticket, and we’ll help contact them on your behalf.
Other resources for technical issues:
Product Exchange Policy
We offer the following exchange policy, subject to our 3-day refund window:
- I’ve purchased the wrong product license. We're happy to facilitate a license exchange within the current licensing structure. Please purchase the correct license of the same product (this can be done by visiting the product page and clicking "Add another license.") After that, please contact us, including your order number (found on your purchase receipt), and let us know which license you would like us to refund, and we'd be happy to do that. Sorry, we do not exchange old versions of our license for current licenses, such as if you want to exchange a Simple License for a Commercial license.
- I've purchased the wrong version of a product or the wrong product. If you'd like to exchange a product for another (e.g., you purchased a template for PowerPoint but needed the template for Keynote, or the AI version instead of PSD, etc), we’d be happy to facilitate an exchange. Please purchase the product you intended to purchase, then provide the Support Team with your Order number of the version you meant to buy so we can process the refund for the original purchase.
- I've used the wrong credit card for my purchase by mistake: Go ahead and purchase the product again using the correct card (click "Need another license?"), then contact us, and we'll gladly refund the original purchase.
All exchanges must be processed within our 3-day refund and exchange window. No exchanges will be processed after that time.
Product Refund Policy
Because the products we offer are digital and cannot be returned, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations (subject to our 3-day refund window):
- You purchased two licenses for the same product or two credits packages accidentally. We'll gladly refund you for the duplicate purchase(s). Just drop us a note here!
- There is a technical issue with the product that the Shop Owner cannot resolve after becoming aware of the issue. First, you should contact the Shop Owner with specific information about the technical issue. If you and the seller encounter a consistently reproducible error with the product files that cannot be resolved by the seller, please let us know. Note: Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
- The product was misrepresented in the description. We consider an item to be "misrepresented" when the delivered item does not match the described function in the product description or when an item stated to be included is not delivered. Misrepresentation does not include subjective opinions on the quality or appearance of an item.
- For example: An item would be misrepresented if the product description promised clean lines, but the delivered product shows pixelation at 100%. A product would NOT be misrepresented if a buyer believes that the item “doesn’t look good” or “isn’t high quality compared to other items purchased.”
We’re unable to process refunds in the following situations:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better, or you’ve changed your mind about your purchase. However, you can learn more about our Exchange Policy here.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software (described in the listing) to open and edit the product. Software requirements may be listed one of several ways, including "Compatible with" information below the product screenshot, file type, or product description.
- You bought an item on accident, and our system shows that the product was downloaded.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or you are having similar issues related to your internet service. Please see Troubleshooting Download Issues.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but you are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- Your product purchase was made over 3 days ago.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of Creative Market. You can learn more about our Refund Policy in our Terms of Service, section 8. All refunds must be processed within our 3-day refund and exchange window. No refunds will be processed after that time.
Membership Refund Policy
Refunds on membership fees may be allowed within 3 days of the initial membership subscription if the purchaser has not utilized any of their download credits. If your subscription is within the refund window, please cancel your subscription and notify our support team.
We do not offer partial or prorated refunds for any subscription services.
Chargeback & Dispute Policy
We’re committed to making sure you have a great experience on Creative Market, so if you have any questions or issues with your purchase, we'd love to hear from you as soon as possible so we can help you resolve the issue. We try to respond to most inquiries via the ticket form within our business hours of Monday-Friday, 9-5 PST.
If you need a refund for a purchase, please make sure you've read through our Refund Policy here before sending us a refund request.
Please note that we will permanently close accounts from which we have received any chargebacks. Previous purchases will no longer be available for access in this case. If we receive a PayPal dispute, your account will be disabled until the dispute is resolved.
I filed a dispute via PayPal. Why haven’t I gotten a response?
The best way to contact Creative Market about any purchase issue is to contact us via our Ticket Form here. If we receive a PayPal dispute, your account will be disabled until the dispute is resolved. It is our goal to avoid disputes, so we're always happy to resolve purchase issues via our Ticket Form as soon as possible (including duplicate purchases on a no-questions-asked basis.) We answer tickets within our normal business hours, Monday-Friday 9-5 PST.
What if I filed a chargeback on accident?
Please contact your bank / card issuer or PayPal to rescind the chargeback. Once you confirm the chargeback has been rescinded, we will be able to re-open your account.
I didn’t file a chargeback! Why is my account closed?
Sometimes, if a card is canceled due to being stolen/lost, or is reported to have fraudulent activity, a bank or card issuer may mark all transactions within a specific time period as "fraudulent". If this is the case for you, please contact your bank or card issuer to rescind the chargeback.