Which license do I need to make something that earns money for a charity?

It depends on how many units you sell/how many units you distribute in exchange for donations. For our purposes each unit that is distributed in exchange for a donation would be considered a "sale.” The Standard License covers up to 500 units of the End Product sold, whereas the Extended License covers an unlimited amount of End Product sales. We don't draw a distinction between end products sold by retailers or companies as opposed to charities.

Was this article helpful?

5 out of 6 found this helpful