Common Password Questions and Issues
Here are some tips for addressing some common password issues that may arise:
- I didn’t get my password email!
- It’s still telling me that my password is wrong. I know it’s not because I just changed it!
- Tips for choosing a good password
- I'm being asked for my old password- and I don't know it!
One common problem is that the email address typed into the recovery page was incorrect. If the email entered does not match the one on your account, the email will bounce and you will not receive a password reset email. Another common issue is our email gets lost in your spam folder, so please check your spam folder to make sure we didn’t accidentally slip in there. Still not getting an email from us? Shoot us an email here and let us know what email you’ve used to try to recover your account, and we’ll happily assist you.
When you reset your password, you should automatically be logged into your account. However, if you find yourself not logged in and you’re trying to log in again but receive the message that your password is incorrect, please do the following:
- STOP! Don’t keep attempting to log into your account without following these steps first.
- Clear your browser cache and reset your browser. For Macs: When you reset your browser, please make sure you quit the program; don’t just close all the browser windows.
- Wait about 10 minutes. Then attempt to login again.
We highly recommend that you choose a new password that is long, unique, and complex. Good passwords have lowercase and uppercase characters, as well as numbers and special characters. We recommend that you choose a password unique from other internet accounts you have.
It sounds like you're logged into your Creative Market account already! Please try the password reset process in a logged-out browser, and you should not have to supply your old password.
Still having issues? Shoot us a message here and we'll help you out.