How much have I earned in affiliate commissions?
In order to gain a commission, the following conditions must be met:
- The buyer follows your link to Creative Market (creativemarket.com) or Creative Market Pro (pro.creativemarket.com).
- Creative Market creates and stores a cookie in the buyer’s PC for 365 days, unless cleared by the buyer.
- When the buyer visits the site, Creative Market checks for the cookie and identifies the buyer as your referral. After this buyer signs up for either site (creativemarket.com or pro.creativemarket.com), your cut will be calculated according to the relevant earnings model; both are explained below.
Two Different Earning Models
The Partner Program offers opportunities for earning a commission in one of two ways:
- A 10% cut on every purchase from all new customers referred to Creative Market (creativemarket.com) for a full year. Please note that if a buyer makes a purchase using a promo discount code your commission for that sale will be based on the reduced purchase amount.
- On the Creative Market Pro (pro.creativemarket.com) plan that your referred customer selects and maintains for up to one year. Your cut is calculated and paid out every month depending on the customer’s current paid plan:
|Referred Plan||Earnings Model|
|$60 per new subscriber, paid out evenly over 1 year
($99 - $129 monthly)
|$120 per new subscriber, paid out evenly over 1 year
($199 - $249 monthly)
|$240 per new subscriber, paid out evenly over 1 year
You can see your current stats on your Promote page.
Learn more about the Creative Market Partner Program downloading our guide here.