Congratulations! You're a member of Creative Market's shop owner partner program, and you're ready to start sharing and earning. Here's what you need to know about how to gain a commission:
How to Gain a Commission
In order to gain a commission, the following conditions must be met:
- Someone follows your unique link to Creative Market and either creates a new account or signs into their existing one.
- Creative Market creates a cookie in the user's account, which will be stored for 30 days, establishing them as your referral.
- Once your link is the final touch point before the buyer makes a purchase, that purchase will be attributed to you and will receive your partner commission.
- If the buyer is a first-time customer, you will receive a 15% commission on the first purchase they make within 30 days after they click your link.*
- When you refer new customers to buy new goods from your shop, you keep 100% of the sale: That’s 85% sale commission + 15% partner commission.
- If the buyer is a returning customer, you will receive a 5% commission on any purchase they make within 30 days of clicking your link and logging in. *
If you refer a customer to Creative Market and they purchase a membership, you will receive a commission on the initial purchase of the subscription package, but not on subsequent monthly renewals that happen automatically. If you refer a customer that has an active membership and redeems their points on an item, this is not a commissionable sale.
Please note that if a buyer makes a purchase using a promo discount code your commission for that sale will be based on the reduced purchase amount.
How to locate your Partner Statistics
You can see your current stats on the partner program page, including your clickthroughs, sales (customers who have made a purchase on Creative Market), and commission earned on those sales.
You can view more detailed sales data in your Sales Dashboard. Just use the dropdown in the middle (boxed in red) to filter your results to show only Referral commissions.
Learn more about the Creative Market Partner Program by downloading our partner guide here.