The Shop Owner's Guide to Bonus Free Goods
Creative Market offers 6 free goods each week to everyone, but for customers who meet a spending threshold, we're offering 3 additional Bonus Free Goods! This also gives more Shop Owners the opportunity to be featured!
What is the difference between Free Goods and Bonus Free Goods?
- Free Goods will be set as "Free" for all Creative Market users for one week. No purchase is necessary to download these free goods.
- Bonus Free Goods will be shown as products that customers can unlock as free downloads only by spending $15 or more on Creative Market. Bonus Free Goods will also available for one week.
- For both types of free goods, we'll promote your shop and top paid products on our Free Goods page and in our Free Goods email newsletter.
How long will a Bonus Free Good be available?
Just like all the Free Goods, three bonus free goods will be available each week during the promotion starting on Monday at 12:00 AM CT (UTC-6). The previous week’s free bonus goods expire at 11:59 pm CT (UTC-6) Sunday and will no longer be available once a new week begins.
How will Bonus Free Goods be selected?
Any products that are submitted to the Free Goods queue will be entered into consideration for both the “Free Goods” and the “Bonus Free Good” slots. There will be one queue for both types of Free Goods.
What license comes with a Bonus Free Good?
All Free Goods are licensed as follows:
- Free Fonts come with the Desktop License
- Free Themes only offer the GPL
- All other free Assets come with the Personal License
Will Creative Market still offer 6 free goods each week?
Yes, Creative Market and our generous Shop Owners will continue to offer 6 free goods each week. Bonus Free Goods are a little something extra available to qualified customers.